Right-click on the misbehaving polyline and select Polyline > Reverse (or type Reverse) and fillet again. “This trick works in all versions of AutoCAD since 2010.”
“Try this: Reverse the direction of the polyline that misbehaves. Right-click on the misbehaving polyline and select Polyline > Reverse (or type Reverse) and fillet again. “This trick works in all versions of AutoCAD since 2010.”Categories:
PolylinesRename File To:
No Files to download.Software type:
How do I edit a fillet in AutoCAD?
To Modify a Fillet or Chamfer on a 3D Solid
- If the Properties palette is not displayed, select any object. Right-click the object and select Properties.
- Press and hold Ctrl as you select a fillet or chamfer on a 3D solid.
- In the Properties palette, modify the properties of the fillet or chamfer.
How do you invert a solidworks fillet?
Make surface fillets with hold lines. Trim or keep the filleted surfaces in a face fillet. Make a variable radius fillet on a surface. Click Reverse Face Normal for a face set to reverse the fillet direction.
How do you do the opposite of a fillet on shape?
You can achieve this by using the Sweep command. You will have to sketch the C shape then choose the edges of your model (presumably for a router) to drive it along and Remove material.
How do you fillet a corner on shape?
Tap Fillet tool. Select any edges or faces of the part you want to round or fillet. Onshape automatically applies the correct feature to the edge. When filleting sheet metal, you might have to select the exact corner (not an adjacent edge).
Why is fillet not working AutoCAD?
This happens because AutoCAD is 3D capable software and cannot connect objects that have no intersection point in 3D space. To make it work you just have to change all Elevations to 0, or at least have them at equal one.
How do you remove a fillet in Inventor?
- On the ribbon: In a part (.ipt) file: Environment tab Begin panel Recognize Revit Features.
- Specify the geometric recognition options.
- Select faces to be removed from the model.
- Click the plus sign to apply the change and continue removing details.
- Click to finish.